What do you think?

adyhart1

Songster
9 Years
Nov 21, 2010
Waco, TX
Ok so i have been watching the Casey Anthony trial since it started. I'm a complete nerd and enjoy watching the trials they have on court tv! Is anyone else watching it? And if so what are your comments on the situation?
I am a stay at home mom and i am the same age as her. I am just taken aback by the fact that this poor child died at her moms hands. In no way could i ever harm my children... they are my life! If in fact she "drowned" in the family pool, why wouldn't you come out and call the police?? I mean her dad was an officer, and she was saying her helped her? Oh and sexually abused her, but when you watch the videos of them talking in the jail i just don't get the "yup he abused her" vibe.... (doesn't not mean its not true i just don't see it) And she has lied OVER, and OVER and OVER! Ugh just wanted to vent this out!
rant.gif

Well I am not watching it, as I do not get court tv anymore, but I know what case you are referring to. Its real sad what people these days are capable of. Very disturbing indeed.

Ema

You can also watch it online on a florida news website. Its scary how people are these days. They admit that she knew she died and when they sat there talking about the poor little girls decomposing body she was stone faced.... very disturbing!

I don't think I have court tv anymore, not sure. I am seeing highlights of it on CNN, etc. She's obviously a pathological liar and she really seems pretty heartless about it all too. She's made up SO many versions of the story at this point I don't know if we'll ever know. I do know it makes me heart sick every time I look at the sweet little face of her child. What a cutie. I tend to believe the speculation that she "got rid of her" so she could party and be without the "burden", which makes it even more sad.

Laurajean i agree with you on why she did it.... she didn't seem to care much for her daughter. And caylee was just the cutest little girl. I also feel bad for her parents. Specially Cindy...

Quote:
Hubby's said that and so did my FIL who worked at the max security prison.....any child molesters or killers, not a very kind place to be and often they wished they were dead before stepping into prison.

If she gets off of this then the whole justice system needs to be abolished. She is the most heartless selfish person I have ever seen.

I agree that prison will take care of her.... I've also heard they aren't not big on people who mess with little kids.
If she gets off i will just be absolutely shocked.... There is just so much against her. But then again it wouldn't be the first time. Karma is a %$&*@ and i'm sure she will get hers eventually

Every time I hear of a child going missing my heart hurts, I remember watching this unfold as the police did their investigation and my Dh turned to me and said, no doubt in my mind the mother had something to do with it, the story just doesn't seem right. I agreed with him, and it was later that week that she was named a suspect and more details of the case came out.

this little girl was so precious, very sad when an adult, let alone a mother/parent, turns from protector and role model, to the worst kind of predator/killer.

the justice system these days is way too soft. but that is simply my opinion!!

Ema

Back
Top Bottom