What do you think?

Only 7. The rest were bought as as adults. And wouldn't it be amazing if you got all hens
big_smile.png
. I've never tried to vent sex I'm too afraid I'll end up injuring them. Have you watched the Metzer Sexing Video? I thought it was pretty informative.

Quote:
It would! Lol. I sure hope im right! Lol. And yes I have. I also read the sexing area in dave holderreads book.

Aoxa: one second...
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I am not sure, but have read "mutt" chickens lay better than their pure bred counter parts. It may be the same with ducks. Most often, when breeding different breeds, the best traits of each are the ones that pop up in the babies. i would be willing to bet that you have some good layers on your hands.

m.kitchengirl :

I am not sure, but have read "mutt" chickens lay better than their pure bred counter parts. It may be the same with ducks. Most often, when breeding different breeds, the best traits of each are the ones that pop up in the babies. i would be willing to bet that you have some good layers on your hands.

I think your right. The khaki rouen crosses are much bigger then the pure bred rouen. So maybe they will be big like baby, and good layers like mamma?
hu.gif

Kevin: do you want more?​

Back
Top Bottom