What do YOU want for Christmas?

I would love to get a good camera because I lost mine (I am mad about that because that was my fault.
sad.png
) I also want a new laptop for my work.

I don't really have a list. I'd rather not receive anything this year, since I'll be unemployed (SAHM) this year and won't really be able to get anyone anything. Unfortunately, I know that everyone will be blowing a ton of money on gifts for me.
hmm.png
It would be nice to have an easy-going, stress-free holiday, but I'm not foolish enough to waste hope on that one, lol.

Kirby Super Star Ultra
Fire Emblem
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time.
A Jirachi plush doll.
A heating pad for my chickens' waterer
A hat with cat ears

That is what I want.
tongue.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
All I want is to find homes for these puppies! They'll be ready mid-december
wink.png

Actually- I'd like to see my oldest son that moved back to Cleveland. Flights are like $1000 on his days off work
sad.png

For those who want a Roomba, I've had one for years. I just want to tell you, they are great for keeping up with small amounts of dirt if you use them every day. However, they take a LOT of maintenance. You have to clean them out constantly. I'm talking like every 20 minutes sometimes if you have kids and dogs that track in a lot of dirt and your only running it once a week. Only ever hour if your doing it every day. They have tiny little slots to hold the dirt.

They do pick up well just like they say they do, they just have no where to put the dirt. And the brushes get tangled up just like a regular vacuum. It's just easy to break the pieces cleaning them out.

It's better to spend your money on one of the new battery operated vaccums. All the options of a regular vaccum, but light and no cord. You can zip through a room really quickly, empty the canister and on to the next room. I got a shark for about $60, and an extra battery for another $20 so I'm never without a vacuum. Works like a charm on my wood floors. I don't get achey because it's very light and it disassembles into a little vac so I can do the furniture. Roomba is much more expensive, gets caught on everything (furniture, dog toys, tassles on rugs, long curtains etc) fills up superquick so you have to watch it and spend time on it too.

Laney

Back
Top Bottom