What do you want for Christmas?

Dixie's Chick :

I'm asking my husband for a coop this year so we can order some chicks this spring!

thumbsup.gif

ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
We just got the chicken coop finished.
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
know they can play outside. They have been inside for 11 weeks
th.gif
they were starting to smell really bad. But know there outside.
woot.gif

To adopy Sara, from a rescue, she is a draft horse and I just love her, but her adoption fee is more than I can handle and then there is shipping, so I guess my next wish is that she goes to a loving home.
wee.gif

Every year, hubbo and I just get one gift for both of us. 2 years ago, we bought a car. Last year, we bought an electric fireplace. This year, I hope we get a storm cellar. I REALLY hope we do, because we have a huge hole in the yard for one, and a slice out of the hill to get the the hole. I REALLY hope we get a storm cellar, and make the hole right...
ep.gif

Quote:
Watch the 409, I used it to clean with a lot and my sense of smell is bad for a while after using it, try a steamer-just water

I just want it for kitchen/bathroom cleaning. All we can afford right now is ammonia and pinesol from the dollar store! Talk about hard on the nose! I also use vinagar and water on my floors. That doesn't bother my nose.

Try the fabuloso. It's usually pretty cheap and it smells good and actually cleans!

I want gift cards for Home Depot so TBG can build me three coops with runs. But unfortunately Dec is not our month. Took a few good hits financially this month. Hope to catch up before I get my tax refund.

Quote:
Tis unfortunately not. Poor Onesteel!
lol.png

(Poor me, making a 60% loss on those shares...
rant.gif
)

lol.png

S'not funny!
old.gif

...Well, It kind of was, actually, because I bought the shares the day before the carbon tax was announced.
roll.png
Most ridiculous decision ever.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom