What does "Bock Bock BA-GOCK!" mean?

Quote:
That is actualy somewhat acurate in my experience. You must spend a lot of time with those hens, Ms. Mendoza.

Yes I do spend copious amounts of time with them....and its Mr. Mendoza (but dont call me that,thats my Dads name) Gabriel is ok....and dont call me Shirley.

Quote:
LOL! This is my mumford to a T!!! SHe will even get in the nesting boxes WITH whoever is laying, even if she has laid her egg already! BaHAHAHAHA!!!

Quote:
gig.gif
I know that sound! My Roo does the same thing!
big_smile.png

lau.gif

For me, if it's "laying hours" I know it's the egg song. If not it means "Oh my gosh! I'm freaking out!!! We're all about to die!" either because something unfamiliar comes around or I walk through their run with a bucket, shovel or wheel barrow to clean their coop. I think it's really funny when the other groups that are no where in sight join in and they don't even know what's going on! I guess they're just doing it for moral support.

The people who lives behind us had a chicken that said " there is nothing wrong with me " I am not lying that is the truth. I had people came over and we laugh for hours.

I'm Not Sure...But When I Had to Re-Home My Roo....Henrietta Did This For Hrs The 1st Day He Was Gone. She Also Does It Before She Lays an Egg & If "Something Scares" Her!

With my girls, it means "Its morning!", "I'm laying an egg!", "I just laid an egg!", or "Made you look! I didn't really lay an egg!"

Sometimes in the morning it goes on for a long time, and I'm scared the neighbors are gonna say something about the noise. I don't have roosters for that reason!

Back
Top Bottom