What does this mean (Thread)?

:welcome

Hi! If you're asking what does "thread" mean, it's a conversation. You started a thread with posting your intro. You'll see that term crop up a lot because there's a lot of chatter that goes on here :D

Thanks for introducing yourself, it's nice to have you here!

welcome.gif

Enjoy the site!

:welcome

Hi! If you're asking what does "thread" mean, it's a conversation. You started a thread with posting your intro. You'll see that term crop up a lot because there's a lot of chatter that goes on here :D

Thanks for introducing yourself, it's nice to have you here!
Thanks! Who ever knew thread was a conversation - not this person born in 1940. Ha! I'm so happy to learn a new thing today. Can I ask you how I search for the recipes? I wrote them by hand because I couldn't get them to print. One was a coconut pound cake and I didn't write down how much sugar.

Thanks! Who ever knew thread was a conversation - not this person born in 1940. Ha! I'm so happy to learn a new thing today. Can I ask you how I search for the recipes? I wrote them by hand because I couldn't get them to print. One was a coconut pound cake and I didn't write down how much sugar.

I used the Search Forums feature (it's at the top of the page, right under the various brown tabs).

Don't know if this is the exact cake recipe you were looking at, but I found this one:

Hope that helps!

G'Day from down under Jackie.... :frowWelcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

Back
Top Bottom