What does this noise/sound mean ?

Sounds like normal chick chatter to me. They are very social creatures.
Are right , just wondering what it meant , also does this look normal ? Or are they too cold ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    531 KB · Views: 1
Are right , just wondering what it meant , also does this look normal ? Or are they too cold ?
Maybe a little cold, maybe it's just nap time. Usually being a bit cold comes with some screaming - you will know the scream over the peeps when you hear it.

If you want to post some pics of the full setup, we will gladly review things with you.

Maybe a little cold, maybe it's just nap time. Usually being a bit cold comes with some screaming - you will know the scream over the peeps when you hear it.

If you want to post some pics of the full setup, we will gladly review things with you.
Ok thank you , also I lowered the heat lamp just in case

This is everything.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    358.8 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 1
Only thing I would suggest is to move the heatlamp toward one of the corners of brooder. This will give them a good hot->cold variance in the brooder and allow them to self regulate by moving to different areas.

Otherwise, this setup looks good for another week or so, then you will want to get them set up in something a bit bigger. Maybe even something with some hardware cloth over the top. Once they figure out their wings, they will be popping right out of this setup.

Only thing I would suggest is to move the heatlamp toward one of the corners of brooder. This will give them a good hot->cold variance in the brooder and allow them to self regulate by moving to different areas.

Otherwise, this setup looks good for another week or so, then you will want to get them set up in something a bit bigger. Maybe even something with some hardware cloth over the top. Once they figure out their wings, they will be popping right out of this setup.
Thanks for the advice , I appreciate it and yeah there already trying 😂

Back
Top Bottom