What does your username mean?

grits = Girl Raised In The South and ar for Arkansas, though I was raised in North Carolina.
smile.png

Harlan is my last name, a hollow in KY is where we started our bussines and the Aussies are part of the business, and they sounded better then enterprises....so my user name is our business; Harlan's Hollow plus a division of products;Aussies
I know, not really original, but it works

Originally mine was "AVandrie" and that was my fake name for my junk mail on another account. When I'm in a hurry and can't think of anything creative I use that.

However, now (thanks to the fabulous Mods we have)... it's been switched to "Picky Chicky"... picky because I'm such a picky eater and chicky because it rhymed and I am a gal after all.
smile.png

Horsejody because I love and own horses and my real name is Jody. And, as you can see from my pic in the avatar, I kind of look like one. Just kidding, that's my Haflinger, Dolli.

I found my ranch name on a word randomizer, LOL!
lau.gif
Real original I am. But.... to redeem myself, I chose it because it fits. My ranch is nestled on 1.3 acres of tall old growth trees, hence Realm of the Woods Ranch!
bun.gif
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom