What dog breeds are right for me?

Pics
I have a German shepherd. They have been my favorite dog breed my whole life. They come in long hair and short hair. They do require alot of attention too.
I love shepherds. Just havent owned one myself. The only one that i havr ever met that is mean is someone who lives in our town. She use to be nice then they trained her to be aggressive

Here the type for you Texas healer. Female males can be aggressive. Females are amazing dogs. Gentle with child, up for just about anything. Not small not big and very smart. Potty trained in three days!
5B97543F-64F9-4108-B74E-0F6ECA685E54.jpeg

I love shepherds. Just havent owned one myself. The only one that i havr ever met that is mean is someone who lives in our town. She use to be nice then they trained her to be aggressive
Yeah some people do train them to be aggressive........ But they are great dogs! They are very smart, athletic and very loyal. This is lady. Today we are going to pick up a boy puppy for her. Will post pics of him soon. We use her to round up our sheep,goats, and sometimes cows. She is good with all animal types 😉 except for wild squirrels🤭
She is only 1 and half years old but she is the most obedient dog i have ever had!

Attachments

• IMG_20220505_141543872.jpg
    IMG_20220505_141543872.jpg
    656.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20220405_105320618.jpg
    IMG_20220405_105320618.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Yeah some people do train them to be aggressive........ But they are great dogs! They are very smart, athletic and very loyal. This is lady. Today we are going to pick up a boy puppy for her. Will post pics of him soon. We use her to round up our sheep,goats, and sometimes cows. She is good with all animal types 😉 except for wild squirrels🤭
She is only 1 and half years old but she is the most obedient dog i have ever had!
Aw she is adorable. My pup is good with the chickens im not sure about other animals. Except she wants to chase wild birds

Back
Top Bottom