What dogs do everyone own?

Gorgeous boy!!
My friends have the brown/liver/idk what the official color name is weimaraners, but I've always admired the blue.
Are they actually completely insane? My friends' are but they just have a giant property so let them run around and be nuts instead of walking them, so idk if theirs are actually exercised properly
Thanks! The other color is known as silver. Their nickname is the gray ghost. I wouldn't call them insane, but very active. A walk around the neighborhood won't do for these guys. They need to run, get up to full speed. They are really nice looking at a full run, very good looking dogs

Thanks! The other color is known as silver.
*suspicious*
1620261038917.png

looks brown to me
(i'm joking, I believe you lol, thanks for telling me)
Their nickname is the gray ghost. I wouldn't call them insane, but very active. A walk around the neighborhood won't do for these guys. They need to run, get up to full speed. They are really nice looking at a full run, very good looking dogs
They sure look like they're built for running!! They are so pretty. Do you do any hunting with Thor (they're bird dogs, right? idk lol) or just hiking?

*suspicious*
View attachment 2651919
looks brown to me
(i'm joking, I believe you lol, thanks for telling me)

They sure look like they're built for running!! They are so pretty. Do you do any hunting with Thor (they're bird dogs, right? idk lol) or just hiking?
My husband is looking into maybe quail hunting with him. He deer hunts now but you can't use a dog to deer hunt. That pictured dog has his full tail, must be British, at least not from the states. It is breed standard here to dock their tails to 6 inches as an adult

My husband is looking into maybe quail hunting with him. He deer hunts now but you can't use a dog to deer hunt.
I don't know how hunting dogs work, but aren't there dogs called deerhounds? can those hunt deer? idk
That pictured dog has his full tail, must be British, at least not from the states. It is breed standard here to dock their tails to 6 inches as an adult
I've seen some breeders of stuff with docked tails that won't dock dogs going to pet homes, or wont' dock at all, so idk

Back
Top Bottom