What dogs do everyone own?

Pics
This is Thor. He is my one year old blue weimaraner. We got him because we wanted an active dog who can keep up with us! We do a lot of camping and hiking. Currently, I am trying to teach him to catch a frisbee, he's getting pretty good but doesn't like to bring it back. He would rather chew on it. There is a saying in the weim world, a tired weim is a happy weim. The good thing about the breed is that they are very smart. The bad thing about the breed is they are very smart!
Gorgeous boy!!
My friends have the brown/liver/idk what the official color name is weimaraners, but I've always admired the blue.
Are they actually completely insane? My friends' are but they just have a giant property so let them run around and be nuts instead of walking them, so idk if theirs are actually exercised properly

I have to dogs named Finley and Oliver! They’re miniature/toy poodles.
Finley is the one who has most of the pictures.

I don’t have any photos of just Oliver, but the picture of the two play-fighting on the bottom is Oliver. View attachment 2651347
Adorable!
I really like that haircut on them.
You said that they're mini/toy- are they miniature, or toy, or a mini crossed with a toy?

The larger one is our 7 year old Standard American Bulldog. His name is Ralph. We wanted large dog, that would be a good all around family and farm dog. After quite a bit of research. We decided to get a bulldog. He has fully met our expectations and is just a great addition to the family. The smaller one is Sammie. She is a one year old boxer mix. We got her as a rescue to fill the void left from losing our chihuahua. She is great around all of our animals. She is a playful clown. We have only had her about a month. Her and Ralph became fast friends. They love playing tug of war. In the picture they are recouping from about a solid hour of dragging each other around.
So cute!!! I've always liked american bulldogs, I'm definitely a fan of the fact that they can actually breathe

Back
Top Bottom