What else can happen.......

leslie0815

Songster
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
Georgia
As most of you know my husband has been ill, he had his leg amputated about 6 weeks ago. I went to visit him in the hospital yesterday. While I was gone a terrible storm blew through, and completly destroyed my incubator/brooder shed, and my serama pen my little serama hen had just hatched out 4 babies when I found her she was dead with the dead babies clutched under her wings, not far away I found my rooster and the other 2 hens dead. I also lost my brooder with all my newly hatched babies.....all my beautiful silkies and mille fleurs, 6 turkey poults, and 4 buff orpingtons. With all that's been going on my birds have been so much enjoyment.
hit.gif
Please keep the prayers coming for my husband.........and to help me deal with all this alone.....I have made some dear friends to to have lent many a shoulder to cry on......Bless all of ya'lls hearts.
hugs.gif

Thanks for listening again
Leslie

My goodness you have alot on your plate. So sorry about your husband, and now your chickens. I truly think everything happens for a reason and what does not kill us makes us stronger. I wish I was closer I would love to help you. It has been a rough year for our family also, you are in my thoughts. I sure hope things get better for you. How is your husband doing?? This must be so very hard on all of you. Do not forget about yourself Moms are good at that, take care of yourself.

Erica

I'm in north east georgia, I was watching those storms last night. I'm terribly sorry for all that has happened. You are on my mind and in my heart.
Lori

Oh my.
sad.png
I am so sorry for your bad happenings. We will be praying for your husband and praying for you to have the strength you need to carry you through these storms.

Although it may be hard to see now, just try to remember that this to shall pass.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom