What else can happen.......

Thanks ya'll , ya'll always make me feel better....thank you peeps for the offer but I have to get my pens back secure and my brooder repaired.......bless your heart for the offer.
hugs.gif

He is slow to heal. right now he is stuck in the bed and will be for 6 to 8 more weeks. He uis like taking care of a 300 lb. baby. He is doing better, even though you love someone it can be so stressful. I only have 2 sons and they aren't close by. So alot of times it is just me and ya'l l to talk to.......my turkeys are on strike. I wish you were closer I have 10 developing in the bator, plus 10 that the storm didn't get.Thanks again sooooooooo much......
hugs.gif

that's really sad, so sorry to hear about what happened to you and ur hubby.....I hope everything gets better soon! If I lived closer I'd help you! If you don't mind my asking, what was wrong that they had to amputate??? Good luck, and we're praying 4 u!!!!

Quote:
Wish you were closer, too, so I could give you a real hug instead of a cyber hug!
I'm glad you have some turkeys percolating to replace some of the ones you lost.
Mine seem to have not handled shipping well. Or else it's me
hit.gif

He had a doctor cut into a blister on his foot, the equiptment must not have been sterile. He then sent him home with no antibiotics and told him to return in 3 months. In 8 days my dh thought he had gotten the flu, high fever and chills. I took him to the emergency room gangrene had set in and 3 days later they had to remove his foot but the could not get the infection under control so they had to go up above the knee. Hospital said he would have been dead in 2 days........with it being so sudden it has been a shock for us......thanks for asking and keep the prayers coming....

leslie, it doesn't have to be right now. Get everything back in order and then let me know when that is. The hens and I want to help, lol.
smile.png

Sending prayers to your husband too.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom