What exactly did you Google (search engine of your choice) to get here?

Which general topic lead you here?

• Emergency

• Food related

• Housing

• Breeds

• Hatching

• Poultry Laws

• Peafowl and blackhead (histomoniasis)

• Rum Recipes

• Other, but if you choose this you have to explain.

• Medication dose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Thank you! I've actually googled a bunch of things over the past year and finally decided to join. My most recent question is in regards to the hen that magically appeared in my coop. I quarantined her and I've been keeping an eye on her, although she's already been exposed to my flock. Ugh. She makes a gurgling cooing sound when I feed her and I'm trying to figure out if that's cause for concern. It sounds like she might be coughing from time to time, but it seems like it happens when she's excited, so I don't know if that's normal. My chickens were exposed a week ago and they all seem perfectly normal. I planned on posting a question about this and seeing what you all thought about it. That's ultimately what led me to sign up.

I don’t plan on having chicks for a while as I get used to taking care of the chickens and they get used to me. But hopefully we can hatch some in the future

I googled “Backyard Chickens.” I used to spend a lot of time on this forum as a young teen! So when I realized I wanted chickens again, I came here first.

A lot of us accidentally found BYC by Googling something.
What did you Google?
I think, all those long years ago, I Googled something about local hatcheries - I was doing a lot of research into breeds and general chickening information. So, it had to have either been about hatcheries or chicken breeds.

More recently, (Since I forgot I had an account ...)I was searching for information on predator proofing, general goose-ish information, and poultry guardians - one of my nieces suggested a llama or other cameloid - because *cute* and *fuzzy*!! I didn't figure a llama would be happy with only the birds and an aging pup to hang out with. And two of them? No, thank you. (Though I have a friends who spins, and I would love to play with the fiber ....)
Anyway - so there it is - Breeds and/or Hatcheries; Predator Proofing/Geese/flock guardians.
Hope that helps!

I think, all those long years ago, I Googled something about local hatcheries - I was doing a lot of research into breeds and general chickening information. So, it had to have either been about hatcheries or chicken breeds.

More recently, (Since I forgot I had an account ...)I was searching for information on predator proofing, general goose-ish information, and poultry guardians - one of my nieces suggested a llama or other cameloid - because *cute* and *fuzzy*!! I didn't figure a llama would be happy with only the birds and an aging pup to hang out with. And two of them? No, thank you. (Though I have a friends who spins, and I would love to play with the fiber ....)
Anyway - so there it is - Breeds and/or Hatcheries; Predator Proofing/Geese/flock guardians.
Hope that helps!
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom