What exactly did you Google (search engine of your choice) to get here?

Which general topic lead you here?

• Emergency

• Food related

• Housing

• Breeds

• Hatching

• Poultry Laws

• Peafowl and blackhead (histomoniasis)

• Rum Recipes

• Other, but if you choose this you have to explain.

• Medication dose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I found BYC as I was desperately trying to learn as much as I can after the rescue of these hens.

7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I heard about the site from Brian at California Garden TV on YouTube.

7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
Searching for how to build a tractor chicken coop and found your site. I am still trying to hammer out a design for 8 chickens.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community?

I found BYC during a Google search when I was trying to figure out how to sex one of the chicks. Spoiler alert - it's too soon to tell, I think. I joined because the info I saw on here seemed helpful and the people seemed nice and like they were having lots of fun. :)

Back
Top Bottom