What exactly did you Google (search engine of your choice) to get here?

Which general topic lead you here?

• Emergency

• Food related

• Housing

• Breeds

• Hatching

• Poultry Laws

• Peafowl and blackhead (histomoniasis)

• Rum Recipes

• Other, but if you choose this you have to explain.

• Medication dose

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
I found BYC years ago when I was searching on BING for some info on my chickens which could have been on health issues, feed or overall welfare. I specially do not remember my first search. Every search from then on has been to stop at BYC first especially for health issues. I had a vet who use to take care of my chickens.. now I am it since he quit taking on chickens. I NEVER knew I could sign up and join chat. I have no idea how I missed that. I had a duh moment and so I am here as of today lol. Thank you very much for the vid and the links. Very helpful.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D

I stumbled upon BYC by doing a Google search on duck treats. I decided to join, this morning, because one of ducks passed away and I was looking for potential reasons why.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? :D
I found the community googling different chicken breeds while trying to identify my mixed bag of chickens

found it doing google search on Partridge Chantecler chicks just this week!

I actually googled Broody chicken in October since I found one of mine I thought had gone missing sitting on probably 20-30 eggs

A lot of us accidentally found BYC by Googling something.
What did you Google?
Mainly searching lately the different types of chickens I have and when they will start laying and the chicken behavior. In the beginning it was the coups and the amount of lay boxes needed. Then the best feed for the chickens and laying. What is right material for the laying boxes. It is this forum I found out about DE(which I had not clue what it stood for in the beginnig) So basically throughout the processes from starting the coup to leading up to the laying at this point.

Mainly searching lately the different types of chickens I have and when they will start laying and the chicken behavior. In the beginning it was the coups and the amount of lay boxes needed. Then the best feed for the chickens and laying. What is right material for the laying boxes. It is this forum I found out about DE(which I had not clue what it stood for in the beginnig) So basically throughout the processes from starting the coup to leading up to the laying at this point.
What did you learn that DE was good for?
I'm worried you might have read something that wasn't quite true.

Back
Top Bottom