What food sounds nice to you?

Roast Beef rare, mashed potatoes, yorkshire pudding, gravy, corn on the cob, artichokes with hollandaise sauce, home made rolls with butter with a fresh spring mix salad. Maybe carrot pudding with rum sauce for desert.....
droolin.gif

Quote:
i am crying because i cant have a beer right now, and because you cant get a lobster in my podunk town. omg, why did you have to say this??? i am trying to decide what i want for lunch.... hmmm... definately not haggis, lol. pregnant lady + haggis = explosion.

Layena crumbles with a side of scratch-hee hee.

Really, my all time fave is prime rib, loaded baked potatoe, lobster and something gooey for desert like cheescake, chocolet devils food cake with lots of frosting and choc mint chip ice cream on top-oh ya, you have to have the cake heated first so the frosting is starting to melt-sorta like a lava cake.

Now back to my carrot sticks and celery.
tongue.gif

Quote:
i am crying because i cant have a beer right now, and because you cant get a lobster in my podunk town. omg, why did you have to say this??? i am trying to decide what i want for lunch.... hmmm... definately not haggis, lol. pregnant lady + haggis = explosion.

for me : indian food and prgnant, big nono

Quote:

oh... my apologies to you dear pregnant lady!!

I used to crave fish, watermelon, fresh cherries and soft serve ice cream, when I was pregnant 11 years ago! mmmmmm

man, lobster and blueberry beer is like all i can think about now. its ok, it gives me something to look forward to when i go to the dr in two weeks. its in a bigger city, and i am sure i can find seafood somewhere!

Back
Top Bottom