What gender is my rooster?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sure you didnt mean to sound so bigoted, but heres an article that explains animals can be trans. https://www.vice.com/en/article/8x8bez/yes-there-are-trans-animals
and this is a picture of my ‘rooster’
This is a female according her saddle feathers.. she is not a rooster. Some roosters like the seabright breed are hen feathered and do not get male specific saddle feathers.. but hens can and do grow spurs and also crow... they may even mount another hen out of dominance.. it;s not a gender thing.. Starting as early as 10 weeks but usually around 12 and more flowing close to 16 weeks.. examples from google

1692843367506.png

1692843385184.png

The only one confused here is you.. she has all the characteristics of a hen and is acting like a hen too.. what is the confusion? No rudeness meant here.. real conversation.

This is a female according her saddle feathers.. she is not a rooster. Some roosters like the seabright breed are hen feathered and do not get male specific saddle feathers.. but hens can and do grow spurs and also crow... they may even mount another hen out of dominance.. it;s not a gender thing.. Starting as early as 10 weeks but usually around 12 and more flowing close to 16 weeks.. examples from google

View attachment 3617870

View attachment 3617871
The only one confused here is you.. she has all the characteristics of a hen and is acting like a hen too.. what is the confusion? No rudeness meant here.. real conversation.
And she is a lovely pullet, think I will get some light Sussex next Spring, what a gorgeous colour ( can I say colour? Can I say gorgeous?), and she has wattles - I have a thing for wattles 💕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom