What gender is this buff orpington?

It looks like a hybrid (isa brown, cinnamon queen, golden comet, etc). But if its 6 months and 4 weeks, that makes it 7 months old. It should be laying already. If you just got it from someone else it most likely won't lay right away until it settles in.
I got her along with a black sex link hen and they are both the same age (7 months) and only the grey one is laying eggs so far. Idk why this one hasnt started laying yet if they grew up together too. I got them both since about 3 days old

I got her along with a black sex link hen and they are both the same age (7 months) and only the grey one is laying eggs so far. Idk why this one hasnt started laying yet if they grew up together too. I got them both since about 3 days old
Is it just the 2 of them? It might not be laying due to the daylight, but since it is a hybrid, it will start laying soon.

Is it just the 2 of them? It might not be laying due to the daylight, but since it is a hybrid, it will start laying soon.
Oh no i have more chickens haha. I have 2 roosters, a female duck thats 6 months old and hasn’t started laying yet(the duck grew up with the black sex link and the “buff orpington”) and I have 12 hens. Only 8 of the 12 are laying eggs so far.

Back
Top Bottom