What 'Golden Rule' do you live by?

"Everything you know is wrong".

lau.gif
helps to keep me humble. (or to put it another way - "You propose nothing in the sight of God." --- "you" in both cases, including and, more especially, referring to myself).

meri

Last edited:
I have two - which i try to remind myself of especially when times are tough..... One is "KARMA" (i'm a huge believer in that) and the other is "BE THE BETTER PERSON IN A SITUATION"

Last edited:
BELIEVE in thyself. Karma is a big belief in my life; I see it everywhere. Be kind. A good friend of mine is a second grade teacher and she told me one time that she never talked mean to a little kid, because she had no idea what kind of home that child had come to her from. I think that can work for just about everyone. I always told my kids that it was a LOT harder to be good than it was bad, and now that they are all grown, they completely agree, and tell their own kids that. Honesty is a big one for me too; I try very hard to be a good honest person, in this crazy world. I loved the one about Mother Theresa, she was such a good person and I love her sayings.

Quote:
I agree.

Plus Power of Positive Thinking. Remember the Little Engine that Could? "I Think I Can, I Think I Can." Negative thoughts bring about negative actions.

Oh, one more. Don't Sweat the Small Stuff. I say to ask yourself - will it matter tomorrow, next week, next year? If not, don't worry about it.

thumbsup.gif
big_smile.png

If it has a barcode don't eat it

The more something is advertised the less you need it

Back
Top Bottom