What happend to my Quail??

Georgia would be a long haul for chicks, maybe someone closer will see this.

you've actually posted on an unrelated thread, you should go to the quail forum page and start a new thread, where it will get more views.

Don't Worry. It is common. My Quails also make those weird and scary sounds. But my sister says it sounds like a loose motion. And Thank You all for relieving my pain because of my Quail was bleeding. I was shocked. I was about to open the cage to let them out of the cage for some time. Oh God. I was so shocked. To see that. Anyways Thank You All.
Thank you.
One of the other girls had blood splatters on her and so did the waterer for some reason. I have her isolated. she will let me hold her but freaks if I try to touch her face or beak . I will contenue trying to get her to eat , she is a chubby girl so hopefully she will be ok . I have four girls in with one boy. and two boys in there own bacholar pad. I think they have enough room. But they have been wierd lately makeing strange noises that almost sounds like tree frogs of all things
hu.gif

My quail has blood all over her and I saw the others picking on her it looks like it is chipped and later on I saw that there was blood on the cage gates I’m very confused pls help

My quail has blood all over her and I saw the others picking on her it looks like it is chipped and later on I saw that there was blood on the cage gates I’m very confused pls help
First, this thread is two years old, so you almost didn't get a response.

From there, let's move on. Do you have a picture? If her beak is chipped and bleeding, you can stop the bleeding with a bit of corn starch.

What is her setup like? How many birds do you have? How much space do they have?

Back
Top Bottom