What happened to the blood veins in the eggs?

OK the process is going to BE a very LONG process so let me prepare you for that, First get rid of the paper towels. Second get yourself some qtips and warm water. Let me know when you are ready

OK the process is going to BE a very LONG process so let me prepare you for that, First get rid of the paper towels. Second get yourself some qtips and warm water. Let me know when you are ready

Ready! Got QTips Warm water and the paper towels are gone.

Take one out at a TIME, very carefully take that qtip dip it in the water go UNDERneath that membrane, Keep in mind they have TWO membranes, One that is close the the shell and one that is around them. you need to get hiim cleaned off, so take the qtip and go right under HIS membrane around his beak, Under his neck what ever you see get it. Your probably going to see some yellow gooy stuff on the Qtip this is GREAT that's what you need, we need to get as much as that gooy stuff out BUT we can NOT do it in one shot...The Nostrils are your most important spot right now, make sure they are CLEAR and opened so that he can breath...

Take one out at a TIME, very carefully take that qtip dip it in the water go UNDERneath that membrane, Keep in mind they have TWO membranes, One that is close the the shell and one that is around them. you need to get hiim cleaned off, so take the qtip and go right under HIS membrane around his beak, Under his neck what ever you see get it. Your probably going to see some yellow gooy stuff on the Qtip this is GREAT that's what you need, we need to get as much as that gooy stuff out BUT we can NOT do it in one shot...The Nostrils are your most important spot right now, make sure they are CLEAR and opened so that he can breath...

All of their beaks are cleared and they can breathe and open and close their mouths. Will this make them bleed? There is still quite a few blood vessels visible around the membrane. So ..just to clarify....both membranes are wrapped around all of the babies. There is no membrane connected to the eggs at all...It may be connected way at the back side of the egg but as far as I can see with a flashlight. the membranes are not connected to the shell.

All of their beaks are cleared and they can breathe and open and close their mouths. Will this make them bleed? There is still quite a few blood vessels visible around the membrane. So ..just to clarify....both membranes are wrapped around all of the babies. There is no membrane connected to the eggs at all...It may be connected way at the back side of the egg but as far as I can see with a flashlight. the membranes are not connected to the shell.

NO, I can see the first membrane as separated from the shell and that's OK, that's actually good. just clean the beak and nostrils, you see this gooy stuff is nasty, even though it looks like there nostrils are clear, clean them anyways, because they are still absorbing and when they try to move about, it will get in there nostrils., this is how they sufficate, so we need to make sure its clear..

Back
Top Bottom