what happens (to us) when we live out in the sticks

call ducks

silver appleyard addict
13 Years
Mar 4, 2009
waterville , canada
what happens (to us) when we live out in the sticks, will i am creped out...

Mom went to go to work to day (7:30-7:45 area) and saw this old man picking up garbage, and taking pictures... yah picking up garbage (and putting it in the compost
hmm.png
) AND tacking pictures... should i be a little fricked... i think so. dad knows who it was. and he went and told the people on the other side of the woods. One thing that makes this even more crazy, is he lives at lest 2km away from us! and he lives on a hole nother road

i am going to go
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
and have a phone near me all day three numbers should not take that long to dail...

shakes & shivers here.

Be very careful... keep watch.. there are a lot of crazies out there... but maybe this man is just plain ole eccentric. You have the right idea about keeping the phone on speed dial.. just don't let yourself get so afraid that you don't enjoy life too... he might not be anything to worry about. If it continues , let the police know about him... maybe you take your own pictures or film.

Quote:
yup, dad said he is nothing to worry about.... i think he may just have a tuch of alzthimers. not a lot of it, but just enough to make him...

Sounds like he is documenting your set up, maybe to file a complaint, or maybe only senile. Either way, he still has no business on your land. I would knock on his door and warn him off, or make a police report to have it on the record. Then next time I would put the dogs on him.

Quote:
dad is calling some one...., the thing is is he lives 2+ km away, on a hole different road, so he would have nothing to complan about. seeing as we basicly live on Acg. land, we can raise chickens/ducks/turkeys/ etc.

Back
Top Bottom