What Happens when you un-friend someone from facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
and sometimes you remove yourself from the situation so you don't completely ruin the friendship till someone comes and makes things worse?!

Boyd, it really all boils down to how much you have valued this persons friendship. People can have a bad day. It is rather childish for said friends, friends to jump on the band wagon, but sometimes people dont have anything better to do.
hmm.png
Said friend has no control over what their friends say. Dont hold it against said friend. Maybe PM said friend and figure out (both of you) how things got so far out of control.

<<<<----------------- is now running to FB to see if Boyd un-friended me...
big_smile.png

bow.gif
i'm safe...lol

Last edited:
Quote:
for now

as long as she doesn't insinuate my family is going to hell then I have no issues. By agreeing with something I am vocally saying I disagree with and said its a like it or leave it deal, well they left their views and I left their status messages before I said something I would later regret.

Quote:
and sometimes you remove yourself from the situation so you don't completely ruin the friendship till someone comes and makes things worse?!

consider that maybe your friend knew nothing about what their friend was doing.

I have blocked ppl for less... if you swear like a sailor...<block> .. I have a potty mouth but when every other word is the "F" bomb I will not ask you to post like that on my wall.. which is a reason why i disabled that function... writing on my wall..

I dont mind if we have a civil disagreement... but dont get racist... dont insult my family.. dont threaten me or my family or someone will get hurt and it wont be me..

I dont need to hear about their drug use on my wall... i have quite a few ppl actually on a limited access list..

I am a private person... if i find out you have been telling ppl things... my aunt for example was telling my sister all about my life.. ohhh they are going to Cuba on vacation... oh they just bought a new car... oh Dar just had surgery... I blocked my aunt too.. she cant keep her mouth shut..(I hate my sister we have not spoken in years... )

Last edited:
please make up! i think your both hurt & ticked. i am friends with you both & have seen posts on FB. i don't know how it started nor do i care!!!! I think your both strong willed people and stuff happens. let it cool off & hope for the best!

I like you Boyd, i have nothing bad to say about you!!! Sorry others don't see that your a good guy who gives back to the community, is a great dad & really does care for people!!!
hugs.gif

gossip is just that......gossip!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom