what have i done🤣

Jul 24, 2020
NY
um, so I went to a livestock market today and planned on getting 1 jumbo Pekin duck, they had ducks, rabbits, chickens, peacocks, and turkeys. this is what I came home with I mean at least we got the ducks🤷‍♀️

20220813_180311.jpg

name: Emma
sex: female
breed: lop

20220813_184224.jpg

name: pip squeak and poppy
sex: male and female (brother and sister)
breed: Indian runner ducks

Careful! Livestock auctions can be scams.... there are dishonest people who sell sick livestock.....

I think I know that, why do you think I made sure to have long conversations with the owners as well as not buy animals that had just been dropped off without their owners? Emma is from a rabbit breeder he isn't breeding lops anymore since they keep coming back to him, he says if you decide you don't want a rabbit that you got from him bring it back to him. the runners are from a dad and his 11-year-old daughter whos turkey sat on some eggs without him realizing. Also, its not a livestock auction its a market, I rescue animals I understand

I think I know that, why do you think I made sure to have long conversations with the owners as well as not buy animals that had just been dropped off without their owners? Emma is from a rabbit breeder he isn't breeding lops anymore since they keep coming back to him, he says if you decide you don't want a rabbit that you got from him bring it back to him. the runners are from a dad and his 11-year-old daughter whos turkey sat on some eggs without him realizing. Also, its not a livestock auction its a market, I rescue animals I understand
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to come across as rude. I suppose you can't hear tone of voice through the internet.

Careful! Livestock auctions can be scams.... there are dishonest people who sell sick livestock.....
That is awful that people do that
@cluckmecoop7 was just providing useful information and offering some insight/caution. No where was there any indication of you speaking with owners, so we wouldn't have known.

Glad you were able to find some cute animals for your home!

That is awful that people do that

@cluckmecoop7 was just providing useful information and offering some insight/caution. No where was there any indication of you speaking with owners, so we wouldn't have known.

Glad you were able to find some cute animals for your home!
yeah these three bring me up to 45 my neighbors are going to kill me its ok who can resist emmas little face I know I wasn't very clear

Back
Top Bottom