what have I got? 19 pics

red pyle is the correct name for the color...
#1 and #4 are silver duckwing oegb, and to me the color on number one would suggest roo
#3 could be a mottled oegb
#7,9 and 10 look like black oegbs to me
that's all that I can give you
big_smile.png

actually the hen in the last picture that is with all of the red pyles, the one with the black tail feathers could actually be a jap or a jap mix

Last edited:
The red and white ones #2 and #15 and #16 look like my red sex links. However, I'm only guessing that my red sexlinks are actually red sexlinks. The red one, by color, should be a pullet but I think she is trying to crow. Here is mine:

ginger5.jpg

Your RIRs in #2 look like my Buckeyes. The blacks look like they might be black australorp?

I got black australorp and black jersey giant pics, put them together and couldn't tell them apart. I read yesterday that the giants have a tuxedo as babies, but now they're starting to lose that look so I still can't really tell them apart. I can make an educated guess.

Thank you all for your help!! I am narrowing it down.

I think I have about half roos and half pullets, just my guesses. Anyone know what the 3 white ones are?

And is the blue one indeed a cochin?

Im also thinking maybe some of those bigger chicks are not pure breeds, because most of them look nothing like the chickens he named. I am really curios about the white ones,

Also, Ive never had baby RIR befor, are they spotted like that? I think someone said that they are RIR.

I was also thinking that maybe the ones that are 2 colors were some kind of sex link, like texas star said.

I know, I know, Im rambling, I'll stop now...lol

Back
Top Bottom