What have I missed??

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by chickengirlnm, Nov 1, 2007.

1. chickengirlnm

chickengirlnm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    clovis, new mexico
    Well I have been away from my computer for a week --[​IMG] not by choice !!! computer went down and during that time I have been going crazy lost without my computer-

I lost one hen to a cat attack - one of my light brahmas, I had to rehome my beagel/bassett/boxer mix puppy ( he was not getting along with his boxer daddy any more ), my brindle boxer and my male did the " doggy deed " about 8 times so we are hoping for a nice litter of babies in Dec.

We had a nice halloween, and now I am planning on how to decorate the coop for chickmas - that should drive DH crazy !!
    Was just wondering in the time I was away from computer what did I miss???

glad I am back online [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Welcome back!

3. hatchcrazzzy

hatchcrazzzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2007
    kemp texas
    welcome back you missed too much to name but you will catch up quick

4. jackiedon

jackiedon Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Central Arkansas
    Welcome back!!! I'm sorry about your hen.

jackie

5. chickengirlnm

chickengirlnm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    clovis, new mexico
    I think I could sit here all day long reading threads but I dont think I will ever catch up LOL

I still have not had a chance to get my bator made so I think I will just wait till spring on that project - with puppies coming in Dec I will be a little busy with them.

I was pretty upset about losing my girl, she was looking very pretty and getting rather large I was hoping for some nice big eggs from her, I was worried the cat would come back so I have been watching the chicken yard, I saw the cat and ran out there shooing it away and it made the fatel mistake of jumping into the back yard where the dogs are - that is one cat that will never bother the chickens again.

I am glad to be back online I missed coming here and seeing what everyone was up to.

Julie

6. JenniferJoIN

JenniferJoIN Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 10, 2007
    Southern Indiana
    Sorry for your loss... but welcome back!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by