Finished:

Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank

Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White

Started:

200 Years of Forgotten Alabama by Glenn Willis

Continuing:
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

Great American Short Stories by Wallace Stegner

Read a couple really good ones in the last week.

Ten Steps to Nanette by Hannah Gadsby
Autobiography of sorts, covers affects of her living with mental illness struggles and being gay in homophobic Tasmania to explain the preparation of her 2018 'comedy' show.
Dark but humorous.

Inheritance by Dani Shapiro
DNA discovery takes her back along a long, twisted, and painful recreation of her ancestry and sense of self.

I loved that book as a teen, wonder if I would still like it?
I think you might. Personally I actually liked it better as an adult than as a kid. I think I missed the humorous side of it as a kid.
Read a couple really good ones in the last week.

Ten Steps to Nanette by Hannah Gadsby
Autobiography of sorts, covers affects of her living with mental illness struggles and being gay in homophobic Tasmania to explain the preparation of her 2018 'comedy' show.
Dark but humorous.

Inheritance by Dani Shapiro
DNA discovery takes her back along a long, twisted, and painful recreation of her ancestry and sense of self.
Inheritance sounds interesting. I’ll have look and see if I can find a copy somewhere.

Personally I actually liked it better as an adult than as a kid. I think I missed the humorous side of it as a kid.
I reserved it from the library, so we will see.
Could be much adult humor in there,
like a lot of cartoons from the 50-60-70's that made my folks laugh at things I didn't get until I was much older and watched them with my kids.

Back
Top Bottom