What Ho!

Ballyhoo

In the Brooder
Jun 23, 2016
Just a brief introduction....I have five hens, three geese, two peafowl....no partridge or pear trees, but three yellow golden pheasants :) I have delved into this most excellent forum and resource on many occasions and have decided I should take the plunge and join in. So here I am. Oops, sorry, my name is Mark. (Oh, I forgot to mention the 12 mallard ducklings). Look forward to being part of this great community, cheers :)

Many thanks!! Some, yes....others, well, let's just say they were thrust on me :) About to hatch (I hope) some peafowl - an egg cheeped at me this afternoon so I'm really hopeful (first timer on this one) Fingers crossed :)

Hi :welcome Mark

Glad you could join us here! What a lovely mix of birds you have there and I'm sure they must keep you very busy. How long have you been keeping them?

Wishing you the very best of luck for the future and enjoy your time here on BYC :frow

Thank you v much :) The hens, on and off about 5-6 years, clear out of stock curtesy of the foxes....grrr. The peafowl, well, they were an indulgence, or mid life crisis, I'm not sure which, last summer and the mallards, a roadside rescue this spring. I think I'm just glutton for punishment. Still, what else would you be doing ;)

Welcome to Backyard chickens , and ducks, and peafowl et al. I think you would also be interested in the "Other Backyard Poultry," forum above.

It covers, ducks, geese, peafowl, guineas, quail, etc.

Back
Top Bottom