What I found in my box of Cheerios....

SoCalChick

Songster
10 Years
Apr 13, 2009
Valley Center, CA
Good Morning all,
Just thought i'd share... I opened a brand new box of Cheerios this morning - poured them into my bowl - and I thought i had a 'prize' . It was a piece of paper folded into a little square (like origami). I opened it and it was a hand written note (on school notebook paper) - saying "PRAISE THE LORD"......

So Im a little freaked out how a handwritten note got in my box of cereal.!

Hi, soCalCHick, I wish I had gotten that note! Please don't fuss on GM. Maybe a miracle just happened. Well it did for me. Haven't been much in a PTL mood, but now I am........

How are you doing???

That's just awesome! I just had corn flakes....and no note, but I did ask blessing over it
big_smile.png
I want a NOTE!!!!!!!

dang, i wondered where that went when i bent over to toast them o's.................LOL I would write them..........LOL ask if the letter is kosher? oh, the letters i wrote when i was a kid....dear Mars company, is your candy kosher. I had to help my friend for her batmitzvah(sp ck)

If you KNOW that it came IN the box....call the company. They will deffenently want to know! I once bought "snack" for my oldest's entire preschool class. It was Quaker Oats granola bars. The teachers found a whole part in the box and only about 3 bars. At first the company didn't believe me. Said that "it would never get past Quality Control" and that the weight would have been a red flag. Well-after talking to then for a while, they sent me a prepaid envelope to sent them the part back. They were sssssooooooooo sorry and had relized their mistake, they sent us about 20 coupons for FREE bars other products, coupons for money off on a ton of products and $100.00 in gift cards to be used at any store along with a long apologetic letter.

The part and the 3 bars met the weigh quota so QC did not catch it.

Uh, makes me not want to eat any cereal now. Neat that you found a note (a lot weird and creepy too), but if it was in a NEW box of cereal I wonder what else was with the cereal. Hummm...

Not to be a downer here but if the box was sealed I belive I would not eat it for it could have something attached to it such as a poison of some type (If you are old enough you will remember the Bayer asprin and the Mickey Mouse things from back when....
Just a thought you should always PTL but A note in the box is scary with all that is going on nowadays...

Back
Top Bottom