What I learned last night

Buster

Back to Work
12 Years
Jan 4, 2008
The Frozen Wasteland of Idaho
I separated a couple of my roosters for fighting yesterday. My son's Buff Orp rooster was fighting with my Black Orp rooster, Diesel. So I separated Diesel into the garage for now and he seemed to do fine. I didn't realize just how fine he was doing until 3am this morning when he started crowing his head off in my garage!

Last night I learned that a 14 pound rooster crowing in the garage is VERY loud.
roll.png

lau.gif

I learned that lesson when the chickens were still living on the screened porch, right under our bedroom window.
Nothing like two crowing roosters to get a man motivated to finish the coop!

Quote:
Well, I've contemplated putting Diesel in the bedroom closet as an April Fool's day joke, but that would probably earn me a bed in the chicken coop.
gig.gif

Cmon Do It. DW would laugh!
roll.png

Quote:
Well, I've contemplated putting Diesel in the bedroom closet as an April Fool's day joke, but that would probably earn me a bed in the chicken coop.
gig.gif

Cmon Do It. DW would laugh!
roll.png

Yep- she'd laugh at me staring mournfully through the blinds at the warm cozy home she bodily threw me out of after recovering from the shock of being startled out of bed by an ear-splitting crow 5 ft away from her in the middle of the night.

Back
Top Bottom