What IF..... weigh in folks

All i know is..i'm finding Boyd and moving in with him!!! He'll have the guns and the booze...
wee.gif
bun.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
thumbsup.gif

I grew up backpacking and camping pre 1840 style... i know i am ready
smile.png
some may think im nutty!!! LOL...in this day and age you never know....

Food - big check!

6 cases or MREs and Freeze Dried food (canned foods are too heavy to carry backpacking...)
I stockpile like crazy and use coupons like crazy (haven't bought shampoo in 7 years (free after coupon)
grow my own garden/herbs and dehydrate them...
I seed save every year....
taken several classes about edible native plants and what they can be used for (medicine ect)

entertainment- Check books, deck of cards ect, the outside world provides tons of entertainment....

Protection: Big Check! and i can use them LOL...

one more category:

Survival: Check

have take 4 survival classes...how to purify water ect...
I have been hunting and fishing since i was 4 years old...
CPR certified and Advanced emergency first aid classes....
I keep a stock of emergency first aid items...
uhh including poultry/swine antibiotics....
working on Ham Radio License
smile.png

Great Grandmother was born in 1897..she lived to be 102.....I learned a ton from her...i can make lye soap, my own candles ect..
I can brain tan a deer hide and sew...

I would miss BYC like crazy........but i could live without tv/internet/power/running water if i had too....

Last edited:
Quote:
So..what you are saying is we should develop a feudal system based on pre-zombie financial standing?
wink.png

Why not?
tongue.png

Laree Awesome pic
thumbsup.gif

If i were preparing for the Big """"""

I would need

Coffee ehhh on outside guess 50LB And Some Fresh Water.And Yes I do know how to build a fire and have a camp Coffee Pot!Move Over Mr. Coffee!

Smoke's baaa one pack a day time's Guesstimated how many days??? =

Gun/Ammo Depend's on how many Twiddle's try to steal the previous 2 item's from Me !

50 CAL to protect DH's beer supply

Rocket Launcher to Steer off Anyone Who tries to BBQ any of my bird's!

OH and a case of Lady Speedstick!

Then I can start my Day! Me Huntin Wabbit's Be Vewwwwy Quite!

I might be getting a bit hungry?

It's a scary thought really.I couldn't survive really I doubt.

NO Internet and BYC.
barnie.gif

Quote:
Check, check, and... uh....

Wait, are you bringing your husband? Because if you do, count me in. But you have to bring Daisy and Duke. And Hammie and Olivia. Oh, and PC has to come, too. Then I may just be the happiest woman in this entire world.

Last edited:
Quote:

Wait, are you bringing your husband? Because if you do, count me in. But you have to bring Daisy and Duke. And Hammie and Olivia. Oh, and PC has to come, too. Then I may just be the happiest woman in this entire world.

woot.gif

I wish! We would have a BLAST! *you cant eat my piggies though.... i know how you are...*
tongue.png

Quote:

woot.gif

I wish! We would have a BLAST! *you cant eat my piggies though.... i know how you are...*
tongue.png

We would have a blast, and I would NEVER eat Hammie or Olivia, I think they are darling! Not in 100 million years.

Back
Top Bottom