What IF..... weigh in folks

Damummis

Chickenista
10 Years
Apr 29, 2009
Mid-Coast
The world grid went down for good. How will we survive without BYC? Do I start making a BYC address book now? I love gleaning from the collective knowledge of everyone and would seriously miss the conversation.

Last edited:
Man, if the grid went down for good---as much as I love you all--- the BYC address book would be the last of my worries. I am gonna be busy fighting off the zombies, gathering suppies, saving innocents
big_smile.png

Knight_of_the_Chicken_by_Sable_sama.png

But, perhaps we should have SOMETHING, because you know each of us will be creating our own little kingdoms. Perhaps a map to help facilitate diplomatic trade?

Well, I've been stockpiling food, for some odd reason. And so much of it is frozen that I think I might have to BBQ a whole lot of meat for a while. However, just a little low on the "adult beverage" supply....

Quote:
I've got all kinds of books on brewing and distilling liquid substances
smile.png
I wouldn't ever be without beverages of some sort any longer than a couple weeks
smile.png

Adult beverages- check
Food- check
entertainment- check
protection- check

I think I am ready.

Boyd- I was wondering when you would check in

Quote:
I vote taking over the state of Wisconsin just for us BYCers! Uuu, I have to get to planning my own little kingdom. I like this idea!

Quote:
I think Admins are King/Queen, Mods get to be Lords/Ladies, Platinum Feather Members are Dukes/Duchesses, Golden Feather Members are Knights, and regular members are also Knights.

We'd need villages too, with plots of land sectioned out for our members. Extraordinary service grants a free chicken coop, maybe? How about the working system, and taxes? Education? Criminal Punishment?

What would we do for laws, and who would make them?

Quote:
So..what you are saying is we should develop a feudal system based on pre-zombie financial standing?
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom