What Irritates you the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was going to say the same thing as the OP... My husband does this CONSTANTLY. It literally makes me seethingly angry.

The other thing that drives me absolutely CRAZY is people who drive 15-20 mPH below the speed limit and you cant pass them and they wont pull over, so you're made late by their little mid-day pleasure cruise.

Seriously, if you need to drive that slow you shouldnt be holding a license, and if you're doing it just for the hell of it, PULL OVER! Let the 40 cars behind you get where they are going!

Speaking of driving... I doubt that either of my children will ever be able to not use their blinker without hearing me screaming in their heads... "USE YOUR BLINKER MORON! IT'S THAT LITTLE STICK POKING OUT OF THE GREAT BIG WHEEL!!" is something they've heard quite a bit in their lives.

Ahem... also tend to lose my temper when I see a moron come screaming down a residential (thus 30mph speed limit) road doing 50+... that one gets me cursing... though I do try and stick to doing it in Spanish or German so the kids don't know what I'm saying... if I have to use English I say Mother Hubbard, Son of a Billy Goat (or Biscuit Eater) or just Jerk, Idiot, etc.

Speaking of liberal minded, not responsible... how about when you FINALLY get a sitter, and have a few spare bucks so you and your SO get a night out and you get sat next to the parents of Damien? I take my kids to eat, don't get me wrong. But if MY kid was screaming blue blazes and THROWING things (nearly hitting other patrons and staff) I would not be able to stand the humiliation and would have to leave... the people who stay there totally ignoring the kid and enjoying their meal while ruining everyone else's just chaps me no end. There've been times when MY kids begged to leave just to escape the noise... that's pretty dang bad if a kid can't stand it either.... of course, those are also the people who leave little to no tip to... just to add a little salt to the wound in addition to the 10ft radius of mess and migraine the waitstaff has to deal with. Actually, people who leave no tip just irk me in general... walk a mile, see how you like working your tail off and then not being paid... argh.

Hmm, seems I have a lot of picky peeves huh?

Ill-manned, tantrum-throwing children in stores...screaming...running all over the place...touching everything...drives me absolutely batty!
barnie.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
I love that, watching parents try control their kids, cracks me the heck up! I hear kids screaming all the time in Walmart, and I LAUGH! So glad that its not me and my kids!

Quote:
gig.gif
I hate it when women who borrow my man and spoil him so dang rotten that I have to re-train him!
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom