What Irritates you the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
So true! Some people should be happy and content with what they have, rather then complain about what they dont. Just about all of us get 3 meals a day. We complain when we're hungry. Well, some people dont even get 1 meal a day, basically what I'm trying to say is that people take things for granted- which is annoying.

People who eat with their mouths open is disgusting, I dont want to see your half chewed sandwich!
rant.gif

I had a wasp in my room this morning, at it woke me up, so annoying
hmm.png

Basically I agree with everything you've written.

BTW, what are hypocrites? I've tried searching what it means but I've had no luck. I've always thought it was someone who always thought what they do is right, and if someone else does it it's wrong? I'm probably wrong though
hmm.png

Quote:
Me too. Once, our class had such an interesting book to read,and the teacher asked someone to read. We were stuck on the same page for fifteen minutes because the reader was having trouble with the word "on"!!!!!!!!!!!!
somad.gif
Usually I help kids who make mistakes, but this one I didn't. I just listened to him saying "Ouan? Ohen? Olee?"

Ditto. I hate it when people are really eager to read, who can actually read at a decent pace, and the teacher picks someone who speaks sooooo slowly. We get this all the time and its so annoying
he.gif
rant.gif
I normally ignore them and read on my own
wink.png

Yeah,really.All the books we have read, I have read ahead. The teacher picks kids that will spend forty-five minutes on the same few pages!
somad.gif
And then of course, we have to move on!!!!!!!!!!
th.gif
If the teacher would pick kids that don't spend ten minutes on one word, maybe we could finish the book sometime this month!!!!!!!!!!!!
somad.gif

I find it irritating that people who catch on quicker don't want to help those who are slower.
Being slower doesn't mean you should be left behind. It means that you just need more help sometimes.

Quote:
Hypocrites are people who tell someone not to do something, and then do it theirself. IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!!!
somad.gif

Like, if someone told thier friend not to smoke, and then went outside and lit a cigarette. Or if a teacher told the class to shush or they'd have extra homework. Then, one kid told everyone to be quiet, and then he turned around and chatted with another student.

That would be irritating, wouldn't it?
wink.png

Quote:
Thank you Terrie! A little patience, kindness and understanding goes a long way.

Quote:
Not having the courage of Boyd, Katy, Miss Prissy to actually hit the submit button with my respones to a post! It is very theraputic to type a response then I hit the delete.....One day I just may hit the submit button and tell the poster what I really think!!

Quote:
Thank you Terrie! A little patience, kindness and understanding goes a long way.

For kids that kind of patience doesn't come easily. In the school here they send the high school kids to the elementary school once a week to help the little pre-schoolers with crafts, to read to the other little kids and to walk to the library and help the little ones pick out books they'd like. It does them lots of good! (both age groups)

Quote:
Hypocrites are people who tell someone not to do something, and then do it theirself. IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOO ANNOYING!!!!!!!
somad.gif

Like, if someone told thier friend not to smoke, and then went outside and lit a cigarette. Or if a teacher told the class to shush or they'd have extra homework. Then, one kid told everyone to be quiet, and then he turned around and chatted with another student.

That would be irritating, wouldn't it?
wink.png

Yes very, thanks
smile.png

Quote:
Not having the courage of Boyd, Katy, Miss Prissy to actually hit the submit button with my respones to a post! It is very theraputic to type a response then I hit the delete.....One day I just may hit the submit button and tell the poster what I really think!!

LOL...There are some who would say what we've got isn't courage!
lau.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom