What is a ga noi?

Chris, please dont confuse them even more of what ther are. The fist one is a Gà Cựa not even close second and third look about right im sure is just an accident.

Last edited:
Im in the U.S. aswell yea that's a type of Ga Noi but that's more for show not game you can tell by the shanks is something called scale reading they practice this in Viet Nam often i would teach you common stuff but to much to write.

Maybe we will get lucky and Cuda will pop in, they are having/ had the same conversation over at Ultimate Fowl about the same birds and from what they are saying the birds that the OP posted are Madagascar..

Sleepy,
You were in the conversation over there.
And I see know that they are Ga noi cua.

Chris

Last edited:
yep you found me, but does Cuda breed Ga Noi i think hes only into asil fowl and American fowl of what i have seen. Doc he breeds Madagascar he would be great in this post just saying.

Quote:
Cuda has or had Madagascar I thought and old Doc has Madagascar.

Chris

Last edited:
pride&joy :

Loving this thread lots to learn, I am hoping to add some new blood to my assils and shamos and would love some ga noi at some point. Nice birds looks like ?

Whats your Shamo bloodline? maybe i can help you with some new Shamo bloodline as far as the Ga Noi many of us breeders just breed get the best and eat the rest because real VN Ga Noi are really high priced and hard to get since you can't import egg's or fowl from Viet Nam to the U.S. anymore its illegal im not trying to be harsh but its the truth.​

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom