What is going on!

May 16, 2021
Good afternoon. Yesterday I went to the coop and saw her weak and light it’s lm pretty sure she has been starving her self or something. Also her poop is this green color she also did a poop with bubbles. I quickly separated her. I gave her brown rice with turmeric and layer pellets mixed and beef she only ate the beef and little of her food. Today I gave her options of layer pellets brown rice and bananas she only ate the banna. Main flock diet is layer pellets Which she doesn’t seem to eat. Flock is also closed inside their run because free ranging has become a safety risk. Is it because she doesn’t like the layer pellets? Also she seems slow. Do you know what’s wrong with her why she only ate the bannaw? I also spoon feed her a mixture of garlic apple cider ginger honey and turmeric mixture to help with her immunity. Here is a pic of her poop

Attachments

• 8C791AFB-9EA9-4822-AE41-62EA611B5265.jpeg
    8C791AFB-9EA9-4822-AE41-62EA611B5265.jpeg
    527.6 KB · Views: 27
Good afternoon. Yesterday I went to the coop and saw her weak and light it’s lm pretty sure she has been starving her self or something. Also her poop is this green color she also did a poop with bubbles. I quickly separated her. I gave her brown rice with turmeric and layer pellets mixed and beef she only ate the beef and little of her food. Today I gave her options of layer pellets brown rice and bananas she only ate the banna. Main flock diet is layer pellets Which she doesn’t seem to eat. Flock is also closed inside their run because free ranging has become a safety risk. Is it because she doesn’t like the layer pellets? Also she seems slow. Do you know what’s wrong with her why she only ate the bannaw? I also spoon feed her a mixture of garlic apple cider ginger honey and turmeric mixture to help with her immunity. Here is a pic of her poop
She seems to be getting little better walking around yesterday she was so weak she was just standing. All morning today she had been laying.

Can anyone help me

How old is she? When did she last lay?

I'm not sure this will make a difference, but have you tried wetting the food, making it into a mash? Sometimes that gets their interest. You could also try a scrambled egg.
How long have they been on the layer pellets, is it a new feed?

How does her crop look and feel? Full, hard, squishy (be gentle when feeling the crop)? Does her breath have an odor?

How old is she? When did she last lay?

I'm not sure this will make a difference, but have you tried wetting the food, making it into a mash? Sometimes that gets their interest. You could also try a scrambled egg.
How long have they been on the layer pellets, is it a new feed?

How does her crop look and feel? Full, hard, squishy (be gentle when feeling the crop)? Does her breath have an odor?
She’s 5-6 years old barley lays eggs haven’t noticed her lay eggs this year. I tried wetting food but she does not eat it. Her crop seems normal. Just felt empty at the begging after she started eating the bananas the only thing she’ll eat it got more full. Yesterday she ate beef and little of her mixture of layer pellets turmeric and brown rice.

She’s 5-6 years old barley lays eggs haven’t noticed her lay eggs this year. I tried wetting food but she does not eat it. Her crop seems normal. Just felt empty at the begging after she started eating the bananas the only thing she’ll eat it got more full. Yesterday she ate beef and little of her mixture of layer pellets turmeric and brown rice.
What breed is she?
Could you post photos of her?

Back
Top Bottom