What is it???

I am absolutely new to this....could it be to store eggs? like geese egg/duck egg etc. I cant tell by the pic...but the holes look big for chicken eggs - no? very interesting piece!!

i don't know what it was orginally but as someone who is crazy about "altered art" i see a multitude of options for it's future!!! it's a really neat object. you could do all kinds of really neat stuff with it!

yur lucky!

f. weeble

Perhaps its some kind of feeder ? or to keep feed from being kicked out all over the place.
For baby chicks feed...?

It could be used to keep eggs from rolling around, you know perhaps on a counter, keep the egg in the hole it won't end up on the floor.

My last guess.... Chicken Stocks, for naughty chickens? (or Roosters)

At this point, I'd go with the spice rack. This thing has really aroused my curiosity! So, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna print out a picture of it, and then post it in the grocery store, and local feed store. We still have some old timers around here ( me included) who might know what it is. Maybe if enough of us do this, somebody will come up with an answer. I'd really like to know....

my grandmother used to croche and knit she had a plastic one and she used it to hold her yarn so that it would not get tangled up with the other yarn

Back
Top Bottom