What is she??

LOL! thank you! she's very pretty and clever, though has always been flighty since she was a chick - hates being picked up.

She looks just like the Americaunas that have been at my local feed stores lately. Would be interested to see if she gets fluffy cheeks. Guess you'll just have to see what color eggs she lays.

She will not have muffs or a beard. She does kinda look like an EE. Very pretty. When she lays an egg that will help.... maybe not.... EE can lay brown eggs too. Very striking, would love to have her in my EE pen.

Wyandotte cross EE? Her comb looks like a rose comb.
Gorgeous. I would take this bird any day! Stunning!

I can kind of see that! and the comb is not a pea and not straight and not quite a rose either! I need to take some photos of my 3 silkies and tap on your silkies sexing expertise. They are 25 weeks old, and one's small wattles and comb are getting redder and bigger...ugh!!

She looks just like the Americaunas that have been at my local feed stores lately. Would be interested to see if she gets fluffy cheeks. Guess you'll just have to see what color eggs she lays.
i don't think she'll get fluffy cheeks. My EEs had fluffy cheeks since the beginning and have come in nice and fluffy, see one of them in the front (welsummer in the back):

thanks everyone for the input, much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom