What is the best goose breed!?!

@drakezilla Would you say your Dewlap Africans are on par with the ‘normal’ volume that like a Toulouse would have? The more shrill noise that I’ve heard from regular Africans has kept me from adding the Dewlaps. They’re like my endgame goose breed lol

@drakezilla Would you say your Dewlap Africans are on par with the ‘normal’ volume that like a Toulouse would have? The more shrill noise that I’ve heard from regular Africans has kept me from adding the Dewlaps. They’re like my endgame goose breed lol
My geese are more chatterboxes. They talk to each other all day with little loving grumbling noises. I have had a hatchery African in the past and always a shrill and omg breeding season. The true breed Dewlap Africans are so different. Not going to say there quiet but have 5 Ganders and my ears dont ring anymore. The boys will have a moment here and there where they say that girl is mine but haven't heard a never-ending shrill yet. Its a shame what the hatchery's have done to the African to get more production. And as always find a good breeder who dosnt interbred if you do get involved I love these guys....

hi,
I never got the Dewlap Africans geese. and now i really like the cottonpatch geese! does any one know a good breeder in Kansas or Missouri?

Back
Top Bottom