What is the best incubator?!

in a tiny incubator you 'wont' have problems keeping humidity up lol .. i got a little 12 egg incubator off ebay with air circulator, auto turn .. its real easy to use and i had good success the first use .. its alittle unintuitive on setting temps but i figured it out within 15 minutes or so .. i'd get a seperate temp/humidity gauge with a low tolerance like +/-1% and keep it in the unit .. i'd get it going and figure it all out and let it run a day or two before you start so your familiar with how things will go and can get it dialed in ... heres a pic of the setup, once its going you dont got to do much, i check it several times a day for temp and humidity and keep an eye on it bout it ...

Attachments

• CIMG1654.JPG
    CIMG1654.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 2
I have another thought on this: if you plan on doing a lot of shipped eggs, I would recommend an incubator with upright capable turners. I have the Brinsea Ovation 28 Advance and it's perfect for shipped eggs. I plan on using it for my next hatch of exclusively shipped eggs, and moving the eggs (staggered hatch) into the Nurture Right 360 for lockdown and hatch.

Back
Top Bottom