WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH ALL THE CAPS POSTS??

Quote:
I saw that too, which is rediculous! All he/she has to do is adjust the font size and/or display to be of a size that he/she can read. We had a gal who was legally blind that could read and respond to emails and bullletin boards with the right monitor settings.
caf.gif

I'm gonna shut up now, 'cause my toes are just itching to jump up on that soapbox, and then all heck will break loose!
duc.gif
smack.gif

I DON'T SEE REAL GOOD AND I DON'T TYPE GOOD EITHER. I AM NOT YELLING. I THINK ALL OF THIS IS BEING A LITTLE PICKY. YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL WHAT SOMEBODY MEANS BY WHAT THEY ARE WRITING. I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE TYPING TYPING IN LOWER CASE BECAUSE I HAVE HARD TIME SEEING IT BUT I AM NOT GOING TO BLAST THEM FOR IT.

Quote:
I saw that too, which is rediculous! All he/she has to do is adjust the font size and/or display to be of a size that he/she can read. We had a gal who was legally blind that could read and respond to emails and bullletin boards with the right monitor settings.
caf.gif

I'm gonna shut up now, 'cause my toes are just itching to jump up on that soapbox, and then all heck will break loose!
duc.gif
smack.gif

hit 'control' and the + button, and it makes the screen bigger
big_smile.png

Quote:
caf.gif

duc.gif
smack.gif

hit 'control' and the + button, and it makes the screen bigger
big_smile.png

Damn, it does.....learn something new every day, and 'contro'- makes it smaller.... I have to get out more....

To increase your settings overall:

Click the "Start Button"

Go to Settings

Go to Control Panel

Go to Display

Go to the Appearance Tab

Go to the Font Size drop-down and select Large or Extra Large fonts.

ALSO:

In an explorer window, (like you have open for BYC):

Click on "View" in the menu bar

Scroll down to "Text Size"

Select "Largest"

Hope this helps!!!!
hugs.gif

Katie

I've always found it odd that so many people are really bothered by caps on internet forums. If people can't even be tolerant of something so trivial, I guess world peace is out of the question.

Quote:
It is and it isn't trivial. Would you be tolerant of someone standing directly in front of you, screaming, while having a conversation?

Maybe it is simply a fact of growing up in the pre-test, pre-IM, pre-online world; however, all capital letters is commonly accepted to mean the writer is yelling, most usually in anger.

If you chose to be an interactive part of an online community, you are expected to follow the "accepted" rules of writing practice.

JUST TO BE CLEAR FOR MYSELF HERE...I WASNT BLASTING ANYONE FOR USING CAPS...
lol.png
i was just kidding around..being a goof as usual.
hide.gif
heck, i cant spell or use grammar correctly. Soooo..i dont care how people write...upper case..lower case...eh..its all the same to me. its just words....
hu.gif
i think the thread started out as fun and some people are now making it mean and picking a bit to much..
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom