What is the gender of my chickens

It’s your choice to exchange him, do you mean his feathers fell out? If so it’s probably because he molted or he got them pulled out. And I’m sure he’ll be find
Yes i took him out today when I got him. His belly was featherless; only skin. We was also wet because he peed on himself while driving the car

Look at this hope it implies something i dont know haha
It looks to me like the one underneath wanted to hide. Chicks will hide under their mother, chicks will hide under other chicks, adult hens will try to hide under other adults, etc.

I do not think it looks like mating activity, if that is what you meant.

It looks to me like the one underneath wanted to hide. Chicks will hide under their mother, chicks will hide under other chicks, adult hens will try to hide under other adults, etc.

No I didn’t mean mating. But looks like the cockerel which the guy that sold me the chicken told me that it is a cockerel, is acting superior to the other. He seems dominant i just don’t know anymore

What do you think of this one. Cockerel or Pullet?

Attachments

• A43F24CB-8AA5-493C-AA80-646052BAF7D1.jpeg
    A43F24CB-8AA5-493C-AA80-646052BAF7D1.jpeg
    518.8 KB · Views: 6
Took a picture of the whole pack

Attachments

• 89532A1B-E4A8-4106-9C20-6B21933D1A55.jpeg
    89532A1B-E4A8-4106-9C20-6B21933D1A55.jpeg
    381.5 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom