What is the going rate for Silver Laced Wyondotte's?

Mommysongbird

Crowing
11 Years
Mar 17, 2011
Small Town, Virginia
I have 6 Silver Laced Wyondotte's that we aquired nearly 5 weeks ago when they were a few days old. I won't have room for them in our coops, so I need to sell soon. Just wonder what the going rate would be at this age, unsure if they are male or female.

Mommysongbird

Crowing
11 Years
Mar 17, 2011
Small Town, Virginia
I know when TS had them they were like $2.50 or $3.50 each. We didn't buy them, they were given to us but we have been feeding them all this time and would like to get something out of them.

V-NH

Chirping
6 Years
Mar 24, 2013
New Hampshire
I am no expert on the topic, but I purchased a couple of 7-8 week old Frizzles at the Tilton, NH chicken swap last weekend. They were $12/ea at 7-8 weeks old (one cockerel, one pullet). People were selling other common breeds aged 6-8 weeks or so from $10-15/ea and most people seemed to sell out quickly. I don't know much about the breed you've got, but my assumption would be that high production egg laying breeds would likely be closer to $15/ea while males and lower production breeds would be closer to $10/ea.

Mommysongbird

Crowing
11 Years
Mar 17, 2011
Small Town, Virginia
I am in Newport, just west of Blacksburg. Want to sell?

I am thinking about it. Was hoping to wait and see if there is at least 1 pullet to keep, but I think I will sell them all instead. Can you come get them? You can PM me or at least I think you can on here?? Maybe e-mail me? We can set something up.

Top Bottom