What Is The Meaning Of Life??....

By replying to my original post with this. We proved the statement "Everyone is created equal" false.

If refering to the statement in the context of the US, that is refering to everyone having an equal rights. Ie:

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"

That is, everyone has the right within the US to reproduce...not that they have the ability to do so. Granted, I find this context too to be false. X)​

The meaning of life.. Hmm.
Not something I can answer. Everyone has something different to say about it, so it's just one of those untouchable things I suppose.

But why do I live? The meaning of my life? It's small and if I die thousands more babies will be born. Oh well. But since I have emotion I won't die just yet. Still can't answer it.

My personal meaning of life is to work hard and to love harder.
I love life and appreciate every minute of it.
Oh, and make sure my chickens are happy.
gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I thought everyone knew, the answer to the great question life the universe and everything is 42!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.png
hide.gif

Quote:
Well if this is true...that the real meaning to my life is to have a bunch of kids, then I've sure wasted a whole lot of time with education, career, & constant
self-improvement!
he.gif
(No offense to those who can't have children) This just sounds a little creepy to me.
hide.gif

The meaning of life? To find the gift God gave you and share your gift with everyone. And for the atheist find your genetic niche and share your gift with everyone. We all have that one thing that makes us unique. For in our uniqueness we make the world whole. One giant puzzle we slowly complete as we travel through our lives.

Back
Top Bottom