What is the Very Best Way to Candle Eggs

Gfp

Chirping
Feb 26, 2018
Saint Joseph Mo.
I have a 96 Egg Full Digital Incubator .
LED screen . Show's . Temperature , Humidity , Hatching Day , & Timer for when egg's turn .
Auto Egg Turner , Turns eggs every two hours .
Auto Temperature Control .
Auto Humidity Control .

It Has around 40 tan to brown eggs in it .
this is Day 13 !
&
I have 3 Hens Now Setting on about 40 0r so tan to brown Egg's .

So I about 80 egg's . That need candled .

I have a 110 volt Egg Candle Light.
I Bought .at T.s.c.
I cam not see Anything at all .
I have a bright flash light . Too .
Nether work !

I have 27 Hens .
&
1 Rooster .
About 11 out of 12 eggs I have cooked looked like the rooster was doing his Job .

So since I could not candle any of my eggs .
I cracked 1 open up
&
there was a baby chick in it
Please
Give me a good way to candle My eggs
thanks
george

Have you tried to go into a very dark room (closet) with your lights to look into the eggs?

Well if you can't see in them I would just leave them be and wait to see if they hatch or not.
There isn't much more you can do.

I use an Incubrite flashlight. I can generally see enough in the very dark eggs to know if the air cell is expanding but you must make sure that the batteries are fresh. Obviously the brighter the light the better and the darker the room too. Sometimes it takes a little while for your eyes to adjust to what you are looking at too. Weighing the eggs is also helpful for checking development. Sorry about you cracking an egg with a chick, I know how heartbreaking that can be.

I use an Incubrite flashlight. I can generally see enough in the very dark eggs to know if the air cell is expanding but you must make sure that the batteries are fresh. Obviously the brighter the light the better and the darker the room too. Sometimes it takes a little while for your eyes to adjust to what you are looking at too. Weighing the eggs is also helpful for checking development. Sorry about you cracking an egg with a chick, I know how heartbreaking that can be.

I don't like to kill anything .
I not a hunter .
I like to fish .
But then I release them .

Back
Top Bottom