what is the wierdest chicken breed that will put people in awe?

* Seabrights are head-turning gorgeous-looking, though. Thought they wanted head-turning weird-looking.
wink.png

That can't possibly be a chicken! :eek:

I agree that Sebrights are gorgeous and unusual birds. I think Showgirls, "sizzles" and frizzles are very unique, too. A Phoenix rooster (with his long sickles dragging behind him on the ground like a wedding train) might also be a nice choice for "shock and awe." I would put Sultans, Polish, and White-Faced Black Spanish on that list, too.

Quote:
I gotta vote for these, too!!!! I think Turkens, my hubby thinks La Fleche.....so I have both in the bator on day 12!!! Both are definite head turners!!!

Last edited:
I have a pair of Sultans. They have wonderful feather feet, that they constantly trip over,,,,and a floppy mop on their heads. Everyone that comes over laughs at them. They have a great personality to, very friendly with blue feet!!!!! ,,,,
D.gif
D.gif

i have an EE hen that gets everyones attention. she is whight with red laced and a grey head. everone says she looks like a hawk or a bald eagle! she kinda does though...!
animals014.jpg

this picture is her in her younger age. she looks better know and in that picture, well... i dont really know what she was doing!
animals109.jpg

here is her head upclose

and here is a side picture of her.

Quote:
no way! that cant be a chicken! i have never seen anything like that in my life befor! and whats up with his/her eyes?!

Back
Top Bottom