what is this 3 weeks old help

do they lay many eggs or good mothers
If it is a Shamo (which I'm actually thinking now with new pics) you will get around 90 a year. If it is an Asil, you will only get around 40/year.

I would imagine that they are good mothers, though I don't know. I do know that American and Old English gamefowl are good mothers.

If it is a Shamo (which I'm actually thinking now with new pics) you will get around 90 a year. If it is an Asil, you will only get around 40/year.

I would imagine that they are good mothers, though I don't know. I do know that American and Old English gamefowl are good mothers.
is there anything that i need to know for the breed or just like a normal chicken

is there anything that i need to know for the breed or just like a normal chicken
They might be a little more hostile, as the breed was bred to be like that, and probably get into fights. Other than that, they don't lay very often, so don't be surprised if it doesn't lay as much as a "regular chicken" Also, I think it's a pullet, but at 3 weeks it is still relatively young to sex.

Back
Top Bottom