What is this breed name?!!!

maltub

Hatching
5 Years
Apr 12, 2014
currently I got this breed ... they told me it is European breed but not sure ... since I'm new in that hobby ... can anybody tell me what is the name of this breed ? is it good or not?! Thnx a lot in advance :)

0.jpg

Last edited:
I got them from birds-shop ... after long search I see it is nearly to be Hamburg breed ... I'm from Jordan - middle east :) I hope it is easter egger since I want a breed that give a plenty of eggs ... I'm planing to buy more three hens for my backyard :)

I got them from birds-shop ... after long search I see it is nearly to be Hamburg breed ... I'm from Jordan - middle east :) I hope it is easter egger since I want a breed that give a plenty of eggs ... I'm planing to buy more three hens for my backyard :)

Sorry, but they are not Easter Eggers. They could be Silver Penciled Hamburgs, but that depends on comb type. If they have single combs they are probably Silver Campines.:) Do you have a picture of their comb?

hmmmm tomorrow morning I'll post more pictures since it is night time here
wink.png
thnx mate for your help

I really love chickens I set down and watch them for hours and see them eating running .. etc ...

Back
Top Bottom