What is this breed?

Sandfly45

Songster
Sep 1, 2019
I bought this lovely chicken last year and would like to get some more like this but have no idea what breed she is. She doesn't lay in winter and those white feathers around her face are just new feathers growing back after moulting. New Zealand location

Thanks 😊

I bought this lovely chicken last year and would like to get some more like this but have no idea what breed she is. She doesn't lay in winter and those white feathers around her face are just new feathers growing back after moulting. New Zealand location

Thanks 😊
Picture? 😊

Whoops, here's the photos

Attachments

• 20210711_134941.jpg
    20210711_134941.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
Hmm.
does she have a normal straight comb or a modified straight comb? What color are her legs and does she have feathers on her legs? Do you know what color eggs does she lays?

Hmm.
does she have a normal straight comb or a modified straight comb? What color are her legs and does she have feathers on her legs? Do you know what color eggs does she lays?
Hi, She has yellow legs with no feathers, but has an extra toe on each foot. Lays white eggs. I have no idea what a straight comb or modified comb is, but it's quite neat and little 🤷‍♀️

Back
Top Bottom